We are very excited to announce that registration for Tathva International Summer School 2019: Under the Sea is now open!
This year, we decided to cool off with an interactive experience through the depths of the ocean. Students will be learning all about different ocean creatures as well as different water-related activities.
Our International teachers will be engaging all students through a variety of academic development and culturally interactive seminars.
Seminar courses may include;
English Language Education
Programming Pepper Robot
Our summer school will be taking place at two different campuses. Our Funabori campus will be available for students aged 3 to 6. Our Kiba campuses will be available for students aged 3 to 18.
(1) Summer School enrollments are open to any child between ages 3 to 18 (Kindergarten to Grade 12) irrespective of their current school. (2) Discounts are available to a maximum of 20%. (3) Feel free to inquire for a trial lesson before enrolling in Kindergarten summer school.
For any further information on the summer school program, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents and students outside of Tathva should write to email@example.com. You can also fill out the contact form below.
Week 1 (29 July to 2 August) – ¥30,000 + tax
Week 2 (19 August to 23 August) – ¥30,000 + tax
For both weeks – ¥50,000 + tax
– Bus Service (depends on the route)
– After Care Service (available from 2pm to 4pm) – ¥5,000 per week
Reserve your spot soon to receive the below discounts:
- Referral/sibling discount of 10%
- Early bird discount of 10% (available until 12th of July 2019)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS IN:
Free trial lesson are scheduled on:
– 21st of May 2019
– 4th of June 2019
– 25th of June 2019
– 9th of July 2019
To enroll for a free trial lesson, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out the contact form below.